xsl-list

Re: XLST documentation

2005-08-17 10:26:03
I think you should go to w3schools. They have several good tutorials
for the basics.
http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/

On 8/16/05, andrew welch <andrew(_dot_)j(_dot_)welch(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:
When the title of the post is "XLST" and poster is asking for
documentation as they are new to XSLT then you have to wonder how they
found the list in the first place.

resources. And of course this list! If all that fails there is Google,
too.

I would say Google is the first thing to try, not when all else fails.

But then, if you enter "XSLT" into google and hit "I'm feeling lucky"
you'll end up at the spec... after a few paragraphs of that I doubt
you'll be feeling lucky for long :)

--~--