xsl-list

RE: Transforming an XML document where the content isn't in a special tag

2005-08-17 04:40:48
As I mentioned in my post, it may do the transformation that the OP asked
for, but what he probably wanted was a stylesheet that would solve a class
of similar problems, and they don't all have exactly two nodes.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Mukul Gandhi [mailto:gandhi(_dot_)mukul(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: 17 August 2005 12:37
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Transforming an XML document where the
content isn't in a special tag

Hi David,
  I think this solved the problem! Do you find something wrong with my
stylesheet?

Regards,
Mukul

On 8/17/05, David Carlisle <davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote:

    <xsl:with-param name="nodelist"
select="following-sibling::node()[1] | following-sibling::node()[2]"
/>

why would you only want to collect two nodes?

David

service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on
a proactive
anti-virus service working around the clock, around the
globe, visit:
http://www.star.net.uk

--~--

--~--