xsl-list

"skeleton" stylesheet for wsdl and/or xml-schema

2005-08-16 08:54:56
Does anyone know if there is a generic "framework" or "skeleton" XSLT
stylesheet for WSDL and/or XML-Schema?  I want to transform WSDL/Schema
into other formats and it would be nice if someone has already done the
hard work of creating all the match templates for the various elements
and combinations of elements in WSDL. Then I can just put my particular
outputs into the contents of the match templates.

Thanks,

Lee