xsl-list

How can I placed end tags?

2005-08-14 22:42:11
Hi Guys,

   Sorry for my term, it should be "element" not tags.
By the way, those XML (for Michael) are from the
OpenOffice XML format, i make a field codes in
OpenOffice document that name "ce:author",
"/ce:author" etc...., so that I can make it as a
trigger to my XSLT transformation.

   Joris, thanks for your help, your XSLT is working,
but I'm a beginner in XSLT, i don't understand how
your stylesheet is working, it seems that I need a lot
of stuff to understand it.

Thanks Guys.