xsl-list

[xpath] all following sibling nodes upto first occurace of specific text value

2005-08-11 05:33:33
 I understand this is a xslt forum but there does not
 seem to be any decent xpath places...

 I need a xpath expression to be used with a for-each
 loop... context node is X.Parent select the next
 items
 until it finds the next occurance of X.Parent or
 END-OF-DATA as the text value of the node

 e.g. the following xml is a typical xml file

 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
 <root>
        <node>X.Parent</node>
        <node>Y.Child</node>