xsl-list

Re: XSLT Element Precision

2005-08-10 09:48:22
Thanks Ian,

However, it looks like it works when I use JEdit's xslt(xalan) version
but not for a 3rd party component that wraps another version of xalan
(this is the programatic version that I need to use).  Here is the
error that I get:

XSLT warning: format-number() is not fully implemented!, source tree
node: Record

Are there any other alternatives out there for format a number rather
than roll my own?

On 8/10/05, Ian E. Powell <Ian(_dot_)Powell(_at_)mdbuyline(_dot_)com> wrote:
Try format-number()

Explained here:
http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/func_formatnumber.asp

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacquo Johnson [mailto:genxgeek(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 9:44 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] XSLT Element Precision

Hi All,

Can somebody tell me how to transform an input element such as:

...<Value>30</Value>

...<Value>30.0</Value>

Thanks in advance!

--~--

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is
prohibited.
--~--