xsl-list

First UnderstandingSaxon.NET Blogger

2005-09-25 12:29:55
Hey All,

We have our first blogger > Brad Jones < and as such you can rest,
assured that such painstaking effort as adding the URL/RSS/Atom feed
to your place for such things will have not been made in vain.

If you would like to join Brad in blogging in this space either leave
a comment on any of the posts to the blog, or send me an email and I
will make sure it gets taken care of.

Again, the design will change, but the URL and data feeds will remain
the same.  You can access the blog at:

http://UnderstandingSaxon.NET/blog : where you should also discover
links to the data feed format of your preference.

Enjoy!

--
<M:D/>

M. David Peterson