xsl-list

RE: Retrieve External String XML Data as Object

2005-09-21 03:26:28
David, thanks for your feedback.  There's one correction on my part...

I'm using this:

        <xsl:value-of select="user:TransformToNodeset(./RecipInstituteNum)"/>

...which gives me this:

        IDINSTITUTESOMESTANDARDNAMESOMELOCATIONSOMECOUNTRY

What I want to be able to do is this:

        <xsl:value-of
select="user:TransformToNodeset(./RecipInstituteNum)/NewDataSet/InstituteID"/>

...and get the resultant ID string but that's not working (I get nothing.)  For
some reason, it seems like the the XML under RecipInstituteNum is getting
squashed into a string.

Cheers,

Tony

This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient.
Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be
privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this
message and then delete it from your system.