xsl-list

Re: balanced columns?

2005-09-16 17:11:03
At 2005-09-16 08:24 -0700, Dan Vint wrote:
Whew! glad to hear this wasn't an RTFM ;-) Seems like this should have just been another attribute for the page-layout information.

Perhaps, though why replicate something that is already available otherwise?

I also knew there was a reason why I stayed with one column documents.

:{)}

Ken are you doing a full FO class at XML 2005? I think I took an XSLT class from you at one of these past events.

I well remember you in the class, Dan, and no I'm not teaching at XML 2005. I am contemplating a publicly-subscribed delivery of each of the XSLT (3-day) and XSL-FO (2-day) in March 2006, but the week isn't scheduled yet and I have to ensure there is enough interested people to make it worthwhile.

I'll know more by late October and if you or anyone else is interested in the March course(s) somewhere in the north east (Boston area maybe?) then let me know so I know I've got enough momentum to set it up.

Good luck, Dan!

G. Ken Holman                 mailto:gkholman(_at_)CraneSoftwrights(_dot_)com
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc