xsl-list

RE: Replacing HTML in my XML using XSLT

2005-09-15 11:55:42
Hi Mike, David and others,
 I thank you all for the help, it's really a great
forum! I didn't mean I don't want to learn, but I
needed a code snippet which directly works for me. In
any case, I've found the solution.
 Again, I'll be careful in wording my posts next time.
Too much work pressure got over me!

-Dev

--- Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> wrote:

   You are right. The xml has escaped html in it
the
way you told me. I'm new to XSLT. I've gone
through
the website already, but I found examples either
too
complex for me. I have a real tight deadline, and
need
an example which directly works for me. Could you
send
me an exact solution to this? That would be so
nice of
you.

You will find that people on this list are very
helpful when they see an
opportunity to teach you new knowledge that you can
use in your job, and
perhaps eventually pass on to other people. Saying
that you haven't got time
to go through the learning process is going to put
people off from helping
you.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/