xsl-list

Re: broken text surrounding an entity I want to drop?

2005-09-14 00:40:51
Tempore 08:47:52, die 09/14/2005 AD, hinc in
xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com scripsit Trevor Nicholls
<trevor(_at_)castingthevoid(_dot_)com>:

---
Text<a></a>
More text
---

is relatively low (maybe 5-10%) compared with

---
Text mo<a></a>
re text
---

so (accepting that a manual pass through is going to be necessary at some
point) I would rather attempt to automate the treatment of the commonest
case.

You could also check if the next word begins with a capital, to improve the
correctness-ratio

regards,
--
Joris Gillis (http://users.telenet.be/root-jg/me.html)
«Numquam mores quos extuli refero»  - Seneca , Ad Lucilium I, 7