xsl-list

FO - block and long text

2005-09-13 06:26:13
Hi,

I have 3 block-container for each page A4 and when the text needs more
space that the amount specified by the block container which contains
the block (overflow) I want the text in excess to be printed in the
new following block.
Is there a way to do this using fop 0.20.5?
I have tried with the table, but you can only be specified the minimun
height of the row, that therefore various with the text.

It seems like I can achieve this by using overflow and clip attributes
for the block container. I found that overflow has not been implemented.
Anyone have a solution?