xsl-list

Re: Traversing the tree

2005-09-12 18:24:44
Also, the latest version is available only in the CVS at
sourceforge.net. In case you need it, please, let me know and I'd be
happy to send you a zip archive.

Yes! Please do send it to me.

Probably I should issue an intermediate release. The problem is that
there are so many nice things that can be done yet, that it is easy to
postpone a new release for years.

That would be a good idea. I knew about the http://www.exslt.org/ , I wish I
had known about this
library earlier. Is there a global list where one can find all such XSLT
libraries?

Anupam.