xsl-list

Is it possible to modify the source-tree?

2005-09-12 14:42:51
Hi,
  I know we can use <xsl:copy-of> to modify the result tree. Is it possible to
copy a portion of
the source tree on to a node in the source itself and continue on with the
processing?
  The reason I want this is because I need the processor to interpret the
copied tree as if it was
at a different location, so that it resolves its parent/sibling etc.
accordingly.

Thanks,
Anupam.