xsl-list

Moving an element to a new location in the Result-tree

2005-09-07 16:36:06
What is the recommended method to move an element to a Result-tree
location that will be created, yet has not yet been created, (using
copy, & copy-of)? Common sense would indicate that I need to run a
second XSLT transform -- once the first version of the tree has been
created -- or is there a better way, such as building the tree's
elements first, then populating them with data, in a following template
in the first and only transform? Since I usually build the element and
populate it then too, when I'm there, I think I'll need a second XSLT.