xsl-list

How to pass arguments to XSL from Java

2005-09-05 00:43:19
------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Deepak Jain" <deepujain(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Subject: How to pass arguments to XSL from Java
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 07:58:52 +0200

Hi,
This is deepak here. I am pretty new to XSL + JAVA .I am facing an issue
with XSL and needed some help , So i tried posting the message to the group
but even after registering I am not able to send the message to the group,
Could you please forward the below message to the group and also It will be
very nice of you, If u

can point me to a solution.

Type Of XSL Processor : Xalan-Java Version 2.7.0

Is it possible to pass an argument {Of Type String} to XSL from Java.{At the
time I configure xsl to be called or anyother time is also fine}
I am configuring the xsl to be called using the following code,

m_transformer = saxTFactory
.newTransformerHandler(new
StreamSource(getClass().getResourceAsStream(deviceType+".xsl")));

Here is it possible to pass an extra argument of type String which can be
accessed from XSL for further processing.

I am using XALAN.

Please mail me if u need further clarifications.
Please do reply to me.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepak