xsl-list

Re: problem passing parameter to apply-templates

2005-09-01 13:16:06
No, it returns a node set of clasif2 elements
(probably just one of them.)
So as stated originally you have to have a template
matching classif2
that takes a node parameter and passit on to its
children.

Ok, that makes more sense and is my mystake

If that is really clasif2.xml then it is not well
formed and you should
geta fatal error. I'm assuming (although you have

Yes, your assumption is correct, therefore there's no
fatal error

I'll try it and let you know. Thanks a lot!