xsl-list

Re: document() source

2005-10-31 11:35:43

Date:  Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:41:12 +0100
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
From:  Per Jessen <per(_at_)computer(_dot_)org>
Subject:  Re: [xsl] document() source

Per Jessen wrote:

It is definitely possible.  You could e.g. pass the XML-document as a
string through the parameter interface.  I do this frequently with
xalanc.

Per Jessen

Thanks Per.

In my case I'm trying to compare a element value in the first document with the coresponding element in the second. I played around a bit with your idea of sending in the second document as a string parameter but I couldn't figure out how to write an expression which allowed me to access its node tree ??

Can you help ?

Fraser.