xsl-list

unnecessary soap elements

2005-10-28 03:55:49
Hi List

        I am matching with root element and calling
apply-templates.Even then the soap elements are
displayed. I tried matching with only the required
element in apply-templates but it is not giving any
output.
      You cannot execute the xsl because i removed
some elements that were using java code. Sorry fot
that.
     Please show some way out for this problem

Thanks&Regards,
Jaya Vardhani M.