xsl-list

Re: Help getting started with XSL PDF generation

2005-10-21 00:51:12
If you render xsl-fo, you can get pfd code, but you have to render it
with a rendering engine (That somehow makes sense, doesn't it?).
xsl-fo is just xml.

But you are also right, if you set the content type to text/pdf, then
you could instruct the browser to launch a rendering engine plugin
(instead of having a rendering engine on the server side). However, I
have not seen any such plugin / or any built-in browser support for
that. Maybe, some one else has seen that?

Hans