xsl-list

RE: String evaluation problem

2005-10-20 02:09:53
Hi all,

Many thanks for you all, I really appreciate your

I just wanted to do some values substitutions inside
the XSL file when it is parsed i.e. instead of having
the name of continue(1) (which is already generated in
that way using the Apache Cocoon) I want more
meaningful name to appear.

I thought about using the Document function to replace
some values inside the XSL file and it worked
successfully. Actually Nathan has described exactly
the approach that I have adopted.

Many thanks for you all again and sorry for any
inconvenient.

Fadi