xsl-list

Re: Re: xsl-list Digest 18 Oct 2005 05:10:01 -0000 Issue 572

2005-10-18 11:14:16
On 10/18/05, Bijo Alex Thomas <bijoalex(_at_)dsrc(_dot_)co(_dot_)in> wrote:
hi..

i want to create a .mht file as an output using xslt..i have no idea how to
go about it..somebody please help me
thanks

While waiting for a query to finish I quickly checked my mail.  My
first reaction was "what the heck is a mht file", but lucky for you I
remembered. (Well, maybe not).

Best place seems to be http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2557.txt

Of course, can't give any actual specific advice since:

1) Can't be sure this is what you mean by mht

2) I have no clue what the source is that you're attempting to transform

3) Not entirely sure why you have no idea how to start going about it.
 I would assume the logical starting place if you're exploring ideas
would be to try Google and type the words mht xslt.  This  brought up
a couple of stylesheets in the first page or two of returns when I did
it.  Did you try this and didn't like any of the results?

4) Not sure exactly what you're expecting xslt to do.  Are you hoping
to create directories etc with it?  Might need to look into
extensions.

Jon Gorman