xsl-list

Problem 2: Table height

2005-10-14 20:14:52
I have two inline tables defined from a template. The problem is:

 They have the same height in the STYLE attribute, but the height is
(kinda forcedly, I guess) determined by its content.
 Thus, the tables get align at the bottom of them.

 I want to do one of two things:

 - Get the tables to top with some vertical-align kind of property
(vertical-align didn't work)
 - Set  the height properly, no mistakes.

 Remarks: It's not an HTML question,  in HTML everything works fine.
It's in the transformation.