xsl-list

Re: manipulating text and not losing elements

2005-10-13 09:50:36
Hi Guys,

Thank you all for the responses.  Right off the bat I got Joe's
initial solution working. I am now going through the other solutions,
getting working examples of each put together. Joe, you first
mentioned that there had been other faqs about this, although I didn't
find any, I don't doubt this. Sooo if anyone has problems in the
future and wants a working example of any of the solutions above, feel
free to drop a post.

Thanks again everyone,

Spencer