xsl-list

Re: xslt for xsd (schema)

2005-10-11 07:10:13
Has anybody done it before. Any suggestions or are there any software or
freeware available to do this. Thanks in advance.

I've seen similar things, but none that I recall were
application-specific (ie they would just list elements and attributes
for any xml document).

Perhaps looking at http://skew.org/xml/stylesheets/treeview/html/ can
get you started.

It shouldn't be necessarily a difficult script to write on your own
(although directionality might be a bit of a problem).

I don't really know that much about xsd so I don't want to give any
bad advice by trying a stylesheet.

Jon Gorman

Vikash

--~--