xsl-list

Re: Re: Problem selecting following::code

2005-10-11 04:38:28
Hi,

I know not much about XSLT 2.0 and less about XSLT 1.1. That thing
said, I would recommend trying to get version 2.0 solution to work, as
the other is a recommendation that never got finalised, and only works
on old versions of Saxon.

There was a discussion a couple of days ago on multiple output
documents in different versions of XSLT - and now that I am looking at
that thread, I see that you where into that discussion as well, so I
think you already know all that I can say on this subject.

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)