xsl-list

RE: Does Saxon support multiple document output?

2005-10-07 11:38:03
Saxon was the first product to support multiple document output with its
saxon:output extension.

In XSLT 2.0 this is now a standard feature, so it's available in Saxon 8.x
using the xsl:result-document instruction. See
http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/#creating-result-trees

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: watchstone(_at_)netzero(_dot_)com
[mailto:watchstone(_at_)netzero(_dot_)com]
Sent: 07 October 2005 19:09
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Does Saxon support multiple document output?

I need to perform multiple document outputs from my tree.  I
found some old posts that said Saxon supports the
saxon:output extension, but I didn't see that listed on the
current list of extension on saxonica.com.  Does saxon still
support this?  If so, where can I find documentation on its use?

Thanks.

--~--