xsl-list

RE: Modification date/time of an XML file during its XSLT-processing - how to get?

2005-10-04 08:20:18
excuse me Michael, but I didn't point out (my sample was
oversimplified)
that my processing involves several XML sources dynamically collected
via xsl:document instruction elements -- so I can't rely on a
pre-proc gathering.

I thought about XSLT extensions... what's your hint? Is there any
(within some extent) standardized function for this purpose?

Yes, it looks as if you'll have to use an extension function. There's
nothing standardized, and the implementation will depend on the XSLT
processor that you are using.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/