xsl-list

Trying to write a JavaScript variable the value of a form field

2005-10-03 13:44:21
I have a javascript is an external file called via the "script src" tag, but it
seems that I can not place this within the <input value=""...  HTML tag.

<input value="<script src="{$themePath}/scripts/link-parsed-variable.js"
type="text/javascript"><xsl:text> </xsl:text></script>" name="uP_fname"
type="hidden" />

I want to put a javascript document.write within the <input value=""...

How do I do that within XSL?

Thanks!

John Bruso
Web Developer