xsl-list

Three folders Three output xml file with same input.xsl and input.xml

2005-10-03 05:14:09
Hi All,

There are three folders A, B and C which contains xml files in it.
Using XSL, I have to merge xml files from each folder. At the end the output
as A.xml, B.xml and C.xml
Now, here my input xml contains:

Input.xml
<Root>
<file fileloc="A/gen1.xml" />
<file fileloc="A/gen2.xml" />
<file fileloc="B/gen3.xml" />
<file fileloc="B/gen4.xml" />
<file fileloc="C/gen5.xml" />
<file fileloc="C/gen6.xml" />
</Root>

Output should be:
A.xml, B.xml and C.xml

But with the present xsl it's merging A, B and C in one xml file.

My xsl:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
        <xsl:output method="xml" indent="yes" encoding="UTF-8" />
        <xsl:template match="/">
                <help>
                        <product name="viewer" major_release="10"
minor_release="0">
                                <onlinehelp>
                                        <xsl:for-each select="Root/file">
                                                <fileloc><xsl:attribute
name="path">
                        <xsl:value-of
select="concat(substring-before(concat(substring-before(@fileloc,'/xml/'),'/
html/',substring-after(@fileloc,'/xml/')),'.xml'),'.htm')"/>
                                                </xsl:attribute>
                                                <xsl:apply-templates
select="document(@fileloc)/onlinehelp/topic"/>
                                                </fileloc>
                                        </xsl:for-each>
                                </onlinehelp>
                        </product>
                </help>
        </xsl:template>

        <xsl:template match="topic">
                <xsl:copy-of select="."/>
        </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

If I comment out B and C filelocs, it gives output as A.xml.

Here I have to use Input.xsl and Input.xml transform output as A.xml, B.xml
and C.xml
Can it be possible three folders three output xml file with same input.xml
and input.xsl

Thanks,
Shailesh