xsl-list

Retaining Comments

2005-11-22 09:51:47
I note that when I create (copy) an XSLT from another XSLT and the source contains comments, these are not copied across. I undestand that comments may not be significant to an XSLT processor but does anyone know whether it is in fact possible to copy them to the output.

The situation I have is a base XSLT which is then transformed into a new XSLT with some small amendments, but I wnat to keep all of the useful comments that were in the original.

Thanks

Fraser.