xsl-list

AW: XML to RTf conversion

2005-11-10 00:16:50

f: +43-1-534 52-140
e-mail roman(_dot_)huditsch(_at_)lexisnexis(_dot_)at
www.lexisnexis.at

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: David Carlisle [mailto:davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. November 2005 00:03
An: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Betreff: Re: [xsl] XML to RTf conversion

I think a common route is to use xslt to generate HTML then
use a word processor or similar tool to read teh html and save as rtf.

or XSlT's older sister dsssl could be used. Jade has rtf
output built in.

David

service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a
proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around
the globe, visit:
http://www.star.net.uk
--~--