xsl-list

noNamespaceSchemaLocation

2005-11-08 10:51:50
Hi... I am not sure if this is the right place to ask the Schema related question.

I am having a problem loading a XML document containing a path to schema. I am using the MSXML parser from an C++ application to load the XML document.

If I have a schema path, it is taking about 5 minutes to load the document
<dmodule
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.s1000d.org/S1000D_2-2/xml_schema/dm/procedSchema.xsd"; >

If I remove the schema statement, document loads just fine. Any ideas??