xsl-list

Re: document-uri gives empty sequence

2005-11-07 15:37:31
I suspect that the base-uri() function might be good enough for your needs.
Yes, its working now, thank you.

Only problem is, I'm totally confused now when to use base-uri and in what
cases document-uri is the better choice. Also your example on p.333 seems
to indicate a preference for document-uri in connection with the usage of the
collection() function.

Regards, Manfred