xsl-list

RE: Splitting already-grouped output into two parts

2005-12-28 10:03:28

"What are you counting when you say "half the data"? Does that mean half the
<record> elements or something else?"

My problem is that I can't just count up the number of <RECORD> elements and
divide by two.  That's because some of those elements are combined/grouped
already, with varying numbers of LI's (conatining <AssetID>'s) below each of
them.  So I need to take the already-grouped output, an example of which I
gave in my initial e-mail, and divide *that* into two roughly-equal sized
chunks, each wrapped in a div.

- Brooke Schreier Ganz