xsl-list

Re: FO: center a table

2005-12-27 16:25:02
Florent Georges wrote:

  I forwarded the email to the FOP ML.  I'll try to think to
post the response from FOP ML here, for archives.

  As J.Pietschmann responded on the FOP ML, this is not implemented in
FOP, and the workaround uses an enclosing table, as described at
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/fo.html#fo-center-table-horizon.

  Thanks,

--drkm