xsl-list

Re: Tool to process a XSL with multiple processors ?

2005-12-25 07:47:48
I've been doing this with Marrosoft XSelerator for many years -- I am
using interchangeably 10-12 different XSLT 1.0 and XSLT 2.0
processors.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all.

On 12/21/05, Haarman, Michael <mhaarman(_at_)ibsys(_dot_)com> wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: olivier(_dot_)besnard(_at_)sgcib(_dot_)com

   I'm looking for the same kind of tool for XSL.

   The user will set a XSL stylesheet and a XML instance in
input of the
   tool, select several included processors (Saxon, Xalan...)
then run the
   test.

   The ouput must be the same for all the processors to
ensure that the
   XSL will have the same behaviour in production than in the
developers
   environment.

   It's also useful that the program could be run in command
line to be
   included in a software factory.

I think that ant: http://ant.apache.org/ could be configured to meet these
requirements without too much trouble.  There is a bit of code at
http://xmlunit.sourceforge.net/ working with JUnit
http://junit.sourceforge.net/ that will allow for testing the outcomes of
each pass against each other.

HTH,