xsl-list

<Xalan:component>

2005-12-23 07:28:47
Hi all,

I am new to XSL processor and using Java-extension of XSLT to get my
application work, which has to call java classes from XSL but I couldn't get
it through.

Could anyone please guide me as how <xalan:component> works?

I want to understand what elements and functions's attributes' meaning in
this tag? Both have java's method name (which is being used through
reflection), then what is the difference??

I am getting this error all the time, while running the sample java
extensions programs:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: For extension function, could not find
method java.lang.String.getValue(
[ExpressionContext,] ).
        at org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process.doExit(Process.java:1153)
        at org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process.main(Process.java:1126)

Regards,
 -Amit