xsl-list

Re: Concat Content of Node to Another?

2005-12-12 11:24:12
On 12/12/05, Donald M Rinderknecht
<Donald(_dot_)M(_dot_)Rinderknecht(_at_)noaa(_dot_)gov> wrote:
How can I concatenate the value of a node to a string, or actually value
of another node?

concat().

I am doing a replace() for the swf -> tif, but I can't figure out how to
get the path attached to the filename.

I'm afraid I'm missing some basics, but I've searched to no avail.

Look at both the w3's docs on XSLT and XPath.  Most functions used by
XSLT are actually part of the XPath spec.  (At least as of version 1).

concat([somepath]/imagepath,replace(Filename))

I've just stated [somepath] because I'm a little confused by the
format at how you know which imagepath would be associated with which
filename.

Jon Gorman