xsl-list

Out OF Memory Exception for Large XML data

2006-01-30 03:35:16
Hi All
         I am having a transformation in which the source file size is
large. The source xml size is around 200 MB. So my transformer throws Out of
Memory exception after some time. I am using Xalan. This issue also comes
when i use Saxon transformer. Is there a way by which i can set some
transformer parameter to overcome this problem.

thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks
Pankaj