xsl-list

Re: Treeview Recommendation

2006-01-24 22:29:47

Hi,
       What sort of folder structure do you have your documents in. If the
documents you mention are not organized in to folders, then there  is not
much of a hierarchy. Still you may create a pseudo root and add all your
documents under it. I have some XSLT code that reads a xml file and
generates a treeview. That would mean you would have to convert your folder
structure to xml first.  Would you be using a browser to view the files.
That would help solve some issues such as configuring an editorkit for the
filetype and so on.

Let me know if you are interested and I will point you to the code for the
treeview.

cheers,
prakash

                      "Rick Quatro"

                      <frameexpert(_at_)tru         To:
<xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>

                      evine.net>               cc:      (bcc:
omprakash.v/Polaris)
                                               Subject: [xsl] Treeview
Recommendation
                      01/25/2006 07:20

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to xsl-list

Hello all,

I have a series of documents (HTML, PDF, etc.) on an Intranet server. I
want
to use XML/XSLT based, treeview-type navigation in a left frame and view
the
documents in a right frame. I would appreciate any recommendations for XSLT

code for this. Thanks in advance.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

--~--

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent
for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to
you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its
attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in