xsl-list

Re: looping over a string?

2006-01-23 04:55:37
Unfortunately I don't have an option of having an input document with 26
nodes. Maybe I'd be better off with unrolling the loop, writing 26
variations of xsl:call-template?

I do not understand why you cannot do this?

From what you have written, the requirement is known beforehand. So
instead of passing a string, you can pass a nodeset. You can create
the variable in the XSLT document, or you can pass it as a parameter
into your stylesheet.

Then you would be able to do as DC suggested.

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)