xsl-list

Re: xsl:attribute vs "expected comment or PI"?

2006-01-22 10:46:30
On 23/1/06 3:05 AM, "cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com"
<cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com> wrote:
The error I'm getting is "expected comment or processing instruction".

That's what I'm shooting for.

If this is what you expect, then your problem is with your XSLT transformer,
not your code.

Darn.

I've even tried pulling the code out of the xsl:attribute element, such that
it gets inserted as a text node instead ... same bizarro error. Worse .. I
then got fed up and <!-- commented it out --> and still got the bizarro
error!?!

In disgust, and on a hunch, I quit and relaunched the environment and tried
again. No errors. Put everything back to where it was meant to be ... no
errors. Correct output. I've just wasted 2 hours of my life :-(

e.

ps. keywords for google: Filemaker Pro, XML XSL export