xsl-list

RE: <xsl:include> using relative paths and Saxon 8

2006-01-20 10:01:44

4) It goes bang - can't find the Common.xsl since it's looking the
   the "wrong" place.

does it say where it is looking (without that it's hard to offer any
help)

        Yeah - I appreciate that, sorry.

        It looks relative to the executable location.  I've seen it
        doing this in two scenarios - a) when running/debugging in
        Jbuilder amd b) via Web Start.

what kind of URL did you give to start with (http://, file://  ...)

        I pass it

                "http://<ip address>:8080/lisa/jnlp/TestXLST2.0.xsl"

I would guess that the base URL of your stylesheet is not
what you expect, so the relative link form there to
Common.xsl doesn't work, but hard to say...

        I'm looking into URIResolver now.  I've not used that
        before and it looks like it is aimed at this sort of
        thing.

        Anyone got any examples?