xsl-list

Re: SQL BTree to XML Tree?

2006-01-18 06:31:33
On 1/18/06, drkm wrote:

  You apply the template to your root 'item'.  In the 'item' template
rule, you apply template to "../item[id=current()/lh]" and then to
"../item[id=current()/rh]".

  I didn't look enough carefully at your sample table data, and
thought 'lh' and 'rh' were references to record ID to simulate a
binary tree hierarchy.  But the Michael's post saw me my error and
named the SQL technique used here : Celko's.

  Sorry for the noise,

--drkm