xsl-list

Re: Recursion performance (fibonacci numbers)

2006-01-16 23:17:57

Hi,
           Is your question related to the below thread? If not, you need
to go through the XSL list guidelines. You need to start a new thread when
you want to ask a new question.

Having said that, an XSL stylesheet is plain text and hence is not
executable by itself. But if you have a XSLT processor like saxon, xalan
etc, they can load your stylesheet and execute them for you. The command to
execute under each processor is as follows:

saxon 6.5:
java com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet [options] source-doc style-doc
{param=value}... > xslt.out

xalan 2.9
java com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xslt.Process -IN  infile.xml -XSL
infile.xsl -OUT outfile

You would need to have the relevant jars in your classpath before you can
run your commands though.

Hope this helps.

cheers,
prakash

                      jeb501(_at_)sanmargro

                      up.com                   To:
xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com

                                               cc:      (bcc:
omprakash.v/Polaris)
                      01/17/2006 09:31         Subject: Re: [xsl] Recursion
performance (fibonacci numbers)
                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to xsl-list

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me,  how to execute the xsl stylesheet in the command
prompt.

Regards
Eugene

Mukul Gandhi <gandhi(_dot_)mukul(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
17.01.2006 09:16 AM
Please respond to
xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com

xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
cc

Subject
Re: [xsl] Recursion performance (fibonacci numbers)

Thanks Mike. I was using the wrong namespace. With
saxon:memo-function="yes" its quite fast.

Regards,
Mukul