xsl-list

Re: Namespace attribute problem with Saxon

2006-01-16 04:33:09
I would suspect that you are not using the namespace in the match pattern and expressions in your XSLT. Have you copied xmlns="http://knihtisk.org/LibraryList.xsd"; to the xsl:stylesheet element?

Regards,
Geert

Mark Wilson wrote:

When I export my xml source document from MicrosoftWord, the schema I used to
create the document is referenced in the outermost node, in this case
<List>. If I try to apply an XSLT document to this exported document, Saxon
produces nothing, but if I remove the xmlns attribute referencing the schema from the List element, Saxon produces the expected output from the source document.
Please, what's going on? Example below.
Thanks,
Mark

No output: