xsl-list

RE: html tables with XSL

2006-01-11 11:32:02
Please post your templates for processing the <Forms> and <Form> elements. We
can quickly fix them for you.
--
Charles Knell
cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com - email

-----Original Message-----
From:     Deepak <deepak_vn(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>
Sent:     Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:28:40 -0800 (PST)
To:       xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject:  [xsl] html tables with XSL

Hi,

 Am bit new to XSL programming, so please help me to
solve this problem.

I am trying to publish html vis XSL trnasformation and
display should be showing the datas in different
columns in the table.

My XML File looks somewhat like

<Forms>
   <Form>
   <Form>
   <Form>
<Forms>

After XSL processing, display looks like :

My purpose is, i have to process different datas in
<Form> element and display different table columns
rather than displaying in different rows.

Unfortuntely display looks depnds on the flow in the
XML file, how i can align or specify the columns in
the tables using XSL.

Thanks,
Deepak

--~--