xsl-list

RE: Namespace problem : Supress auto-ns1

2006-01-11 07:54:26
You'll have to show more detail. It might also be useful to know what XSLT
processor you are using. The name "auto-ns1" suggests that it's an
automatically-generated namespace prefix (though I haven't come across a
processor that uses such names). Generally speaking, a namespace declaration
is only generated in the output if there's a good reason for it, so before
you can suppress it you need to understand the reason why it was put there.
We can help you with that if you provide a bit more context.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: jaya vardhani [mailto:jayavardhani(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)co(_dot_)in]
Sent: 11 January 2006 13:39
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Namespace problem : Supress auto-ns1

Hi All,

I am using one namespace at the stylesheet level and
in one of the child
element's a different namespace. In the output for the
child element along
with the namespace defined for it, i am getting the
root element's name
space also as xmlns:auto-ns1.
The element after transformation is as follows:

<TransferRq xmlns:auto-ns1=http://integration.sapi.com
xmlns=
http://fso.sapi.com/2004
xmlns:sap=http://integration.sapi.com />

How can i supress "xmlns:auto-ns1" from the element?

Thanking you all in anticipation,
JayaVardhani

http://in.messenger.yahoo.com

--~--