xsl-list

Needing to use XML with Excel

2006-01-08 16:14:10
Hi everbody, this is my first time in these forum.
I'm not sure if this is a pertinent question  to this group, if not,
sorry.

Well I have an XSL that compares data from two XML files and I' trying
to display results in MsExcel. The usual macro that I'm working is:
VBA:

Sub Macro_libr()
    'Load the XML and the XSL (the stylesheet).
   Dim oXML As Object, oXSL As Object
   Set oXML =3D CreateObject("MSXML.DOMDocument")
   Set oXSL =3D CreateObject("MSXML.DOMDocument")
   oXML.Load "c:\library.xml"
   oXSL.Load "c:\compare_books.xsl"

    'Transform the XML using the stylesheet.
   Dim sHTML As String
   sHTML =3D oXML.transformNode(oXSL)

    'Save the results to an XLS file.
   Open "c:\BooksToBuy.xls" For Output As #1
   Print #1, sHTML
   Close #1
    'Automate Excel to open the XLS file.
   Dim oApp As Excel.Application
   Set oApp =3D CreateObject("excel.application")
   oApp.Visible =3D True
   oApp.Workbooks.Open "c:\BooksToBuy.xls"

End Sub

My question:  when I use just one XML with XSL it works fine, but when
I try to insert the file orders.XML that is called into the XSL to do
the comparation nothing
appears.

Any idea??

Nel Sousa